Monday, March 15, 2010

Grim Kim vs. The Dirty South

So check it out. I'm heading down to Austin, TX for a slice of SXSW madness 3/17-3/19, then heading out on tour with SALOME until the 24th.



SALOME MARCH TOUR DATES

03/11 @ NYU, New York NY (w/ Shrinebuilder, Wolves in the Throne Room)
03/14 @ Little Hamilton Collective, Nashville (w/ Hull, Tombs, Evil Bebos etc.)
03/15 @ Vino’s, Little Rock, AR (w/ Iron Tongue, Zucura)
03/17 @ Emo’s, Austin, TX (SXSW, Brooklyn Vegan Day Party at Emo's)
03/19 @ Headhunters, Austin, TX (SXSW - Profound Lore/20 Buck Spin Showcase)
03/20 @ Michelle’s House, Baton Rouge, LA (w/ Thou, Black Market Ministry, 54R)
03/21 @ Magic City Wholesale, Birmingham, AL (w/ Dark Castle)
03/22 @ PS Warehouse, Atlanta, GA (w/ Dark Castle, Sons of Tonatiuh)
03/23 @ Slim’s, Raleigh, NC - Slim's

03/24 - scurrying back North as fast as my scrawny Yankee legs can carry me!

I'll be planted behind the merch booth slingin' shirts (they've got three brand-new designs, get 'em while they're hot!), lugging gear, and covering the whole shebang for a coupla publications. Come hang out and buy me whiskey shots.

6 comments:

Jake said...

Damn it I'm just going to miss that Atlanta show. Are the shirts going up online at all? I want to give Salome more of my money.

Ravishing Grimness said...

Booo! I'll ask Aaron; I'm sure they'll have them available on their Myspace after the tour, unless they sell out of every little thing they have (which is kinda unlikely).

Jake said...

Well at least I can get a t shirt and pretend like I went to a show then ;_;

If I had known about the show like two weeks before it was announced I could've made different vacation plans but as it stands I'm gonna be all the way in MN by then.

The Path Less Traveled Records said...

Hope you have fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Unknown said...

Hard for me to skip work and fly randomly to Texas. My dad gets to though. Must be nice. Say hi to him for me. Jerks!